Deciduous Deciduous

Not so much origanl as idea, but inspiring Truly!

Nothing i have seen in newgrounds compares to this work. Love the music, simplicity. The money review was right you Could, but i hope thats not what your after....(Not with a piece like that). My hat goes off to you. I ant wait to see more of your work. From a great art lover. Hater---> Spires little Bro.

keep up the great work!

A Murder Worth Telling A Murder Worth Telling

I like dogs

I think I would do the same thing if someone killed my dog... good flow. I like the style more than anything.

Voted: 3

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

So fun to watch

This is one of those cartoons that I can watch after blamming 50 others and feel good about doing so. Well done.

The Spawn of Luke The Spawn of Luke

Could have been good

Good story idea, but you need better animation. The characters seemed simple. How many times did you hear the term "fucking pussy" in the other 6 episodes before this one? Work on it and clean it up and it may avoid getting blamed.

Chainsaw fun Chainsaw fun

Gave it a two

Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.01 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 2% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 5.11 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 2, lowering its score from 2.0163 to 2.0159!
If this movie is protected you will get a PROTECTION point!

Thought this was good enough to save... I like a little spuratic violence that is tastefully done :)

Foamy's Rant V Foamy's Rant V

Foamy rules

Its cartoon series like this that make my friends and I wanna make cartoons. No, not he best animation, no not the best content either, and yes its a few moments of nut muncher talking, but Foamy rules all. He says so him self...

Mr. T Vs Unicron Mr. T Vs Unicron

80's own

That was great! Sad though that smurfs co. will probably ask that it be removed :(. Even smurfs need to develop the ability to laugh at them selves. Great und track.

Spire

clay: PONGO! (dsl only) clay: PONGO! (dsl only)

even if you have DSL/Cable dont watch this,..

... just go ahead and click that little 0 vote button cause its 6 seconds of claymation that would make Tim Burton puke. Its not funny, its not violent, its nothing...

Soul Survivor Soul Survivor

Very artistic but lacking orginality

It looks to be an excellent movie. I hope the story doesnt fall short of my expectation though. Good wook.